Our client is focused on delivering high quality food and beverage driven by excellent service, therefore they seek to work with the most creative, passionate people within the hospitality industry.
Their portfolio of venues spans the country, with an impressive array of food and beverage outlets catering to multiple consumer segments.
In this position, you will support the Head Chef in leading a strong kitchen team to improve all aspects of the business.
This is not a typical Sous Chef role. You will be challenged to deliver the quality food consistently in a busy environment. We are wanting to speak to the new breed; people who challenge the perceptions around the quality that is possible in gastro pubs.
The position will entail assisting with menu development and implementation, managing kitchen costs and ensuring all areas of food service are run smoothly and effectively.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Sous Chef in a similar fast-paced environment
- Creativity around menu development
- The ability to assist the Head Chef in managing and leading a team that is focused on process and product
- Knowledge of meeting set targets
- Exemplary communication skills as well as being a team player
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package and a great opportunity to work within a leading hospitality group.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Brenton via firstname.lastname@example.org