Our client is one of the best in the market, a tight-knight team with multiple award-winning venues. Their venue offers a contemporary, seasonal menu that will provide you with access to some of Australia's most exciting produce, as well as the opportunity to work with a group of chefs from all walks of life.
The role offers great career development, with education in all areas of food production and exposure to new and exciting products.
Their continued expansion has created an opportunity in one of their flagship venues situated in Australia’s leading dining city.
As a key part of the brigade, you will be responsible for driving the restaurant operations and assisting in managing the other outlets. This a true leadership role, leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality and sustainability.
The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners for years to come, you will be pivotal in this process.
This is a remarkable opportunity to work with a renowned chef in planning and executing new dishes and concepts. The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as Senior Chef within a premium dining venue
- Strong knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Impressive 'foodie' knowledge- technical cooking - yet served in an uncomplicated way
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- The authority to command respect
- High food standards in both taste and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as you will be required to interact with the front of house team
- Team-player skills and lead by example
This role is offering a very strong and attractive remuneration package. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org