Our client is one of the best in the market, with multiple venues considered amongst the best in Brisbane. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised and they are a true employer of choice.
As the Executive Chef you will be responsible for leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
This role will allow you to play a part in menu development and further develop your skills within a modern, forward thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary skills, management and business skills which will lead to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Senior Head Chef or as an Executive Chef within a premium high volume restaurant
- Genuine understanding of flavour profiles and fusion cuisine
- Progressive menu design
- Strong understanding of the importance of flavour depth
- Openness and willingness to knowledge development within international cuisine
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A perceptive leader with a real passion for building strong teams
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with an excellent base salary of up yo $160,000 plus superanuation for the right candidate. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org