Our client is a recognised leader in the hospitality sector, with an enviable client list featuring the best venues in the country. Their business focuses on delivering strategic and operational marketing support primarily across Social Media and Graphic Design services.
As the company continues to expand, an exciting opportunity has opened for a savvy Social Media Manager to join the team.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing strategies relevant to new and existing social media platforms. Primarily you will focus on the day to day management of all social media accounts, executing paid advertising campaigns and constantly evolving social content streams.
The role will enable you to work closely with a team of highly experienced professionals, providing consultative services to a diverse portfolio of clients, including restaurants, bars, hotels and cafes.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum 3 years experience with Facebook Business Manager
- A genuine passion for travel, hospitality and nightlife
- Creativity in relation to content and execution
- Experience across; Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, WordPress and CoSchedule
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
The role is offering a competitive salary and strong work culture. To learn more about this role, please submit your application.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bianca Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org