Our client is a recognised leader in the hospitality, travel & youth tourism industries. They own and operate some of Australia’s most iconic hostels, along with multiple food and beverage outlets.
As the group continues to expand and grow, an exciting opportunity has opened, for a savvy social media coordinator to join the marketing team.
You will assist in the implementation of marketing strategies through day to day management of all social media accounts.
From creating a strong online presence through multiple channels, scheduling posts, customer engagement and everything in between, this is a step into the online world of social media and representing an exceptional travel and hospitality brand.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a passion for travel, hospitality and nightlife
- Highly creative and a positive can-do attitude
- Experience across; Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, WordPress and CoSchedule
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
The role is offering a competitive salary of $60,000 plus super and access to great staff discounts across the group!
To learn more about this role, submit your application.