Our client is one of the best in the market, a tight-knight team with multiple award-winning venues. Their iconic Brisbane venue offers a contemporary, seasonal menu which will provide you with access to some of Australia's most exciting produce, as well as the opportunity to work with a group of chefs from all walks of life.
The role offers great career development, with education in all areas of food production and exposure to new and exciting produce from local farmers, butchers, fishmongers and providores. Their approach to staff development, training, processes and procedures is widely recognised, they truly are an employer of choice and are redefining what it means to be a forward thinking company.
Their continued expansion has created an opportunity in one of their flagship venues situated in Brisbane's leading dining precinct.
As a key part of the brigade, you will be responsible for driving the restaurant operations and will lead the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners for years to come, you will be pivotal in this process.
This is a remarkable opportunity. The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
The successful candidate will be exposed to all facets of the business and will gain valuable experience working in premium a restaurant environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sous Chef
- Impressive 'foodie' knowledge- technical cooking - yet served in an uncomplicated way
- Experience as a Senior Chef for a high volume venue
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- The authority to command respect
- High food standards in both taste and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-player skills and lead by example
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with excellent base salary for the right candidate. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bianca Harrison via email@example.com