Our client is acclaimed in the hospitality sector, playing a pivotal role in the development of some of Sydney’s most iconic destinations. They boast a portfolio of diverse businesses and are committed to creating unique and high-quality venues for their discerning clientele.
About the role:
In this role, you will work closely with a highly regarded management team to make this a high-end, modern dining destination venue. You will be key in managing a highly skilled brigade and work closely with the Executive Chef to produce an innovative yet refined menu.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you work alongside Head Chef to set the food culture for the venue. The team of this prestigious Group strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation. Delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Sous Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for assisting in hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The food offering will have a focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program you will work closely with the Head Chef and General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Sous or Head Chef within a premium high-volume establishment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build a great team
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Experience with the management and mentoring of a brigade
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with relocation support where required.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org