Our client is a well established and highly respected hospitality group that has been one of the key driving forces behind the evolution behind the Melbourne dining scene. Boasting a diverse portfolio of award winning and on-trend venues, they've got their sights set on further expansion with more venues to open in 2020.
Based in their CBD head offices you will provide senior leadership for the sales & events department by;
- Managing, mentoring and training existing sales team members.
- Implement strategic sales strategies for 2 new venues.
- Responsible for full sales tracking for each venue (Victoria & Sydney venues).
- Key client account and relationship management.
- Overall responsibility in achieving event sales targets for the group
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Proven experience working within a premium restaurant environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships
- Experience as a sales manager within a high-end, hospitality environment
- Excellent organisation skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as provide leadership
This is a highly desirable role with an industry leading employer. To apply please click "apply now" or submit your details email@example.com