Our client has a diverse portfolio of assets nationally spanning retail, construction and residential. Focussing on a core concept of community, this progressive and innovative company is breaking tradition to create a better future and promote a message of regeneration.
Develop and manage a partnership strategy across multiple assets that will enhance consumer experience and drive footfall. Leveraging off key skills in marketing and relationship management, the successful candidate will develop a marketing calendar of events and activations across the year.
This will be a community-centric role that will see you add value to consumer visits as well as creating unique experiences derived from data analysis and stakeholder management.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in Retail, Hospitality or Consumer
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A solid understanding of consumer behaviour and market trends
- A high level of organisational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to think outside the box
- Superior attention to detail and excellence in execution
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com.