Our client has a diverse portfolio of assets nationally spanning retail, construction and residential. Focussing on a core concept of community, this progressive and innovative company is breaking tradition to create a better future and promote a message of regeneration.
Develop and manage a partnership strategy across multiple assets that will enhance consumer experience and drive footfall while delivering a commercial result. Leveraging off key skills in sales and relationship management, the successful candidate will develop a calendar of events and activations across the year.
This will be a community-centric role that will see you add value to consumer visits as well as creating unique experiences derived from data analysis and stakeholder management.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Retail, Hospitality or Consumer Goods
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A solid understanding of consumer behaviour and market trends
- A high level of organisational skills
- Experience in business development and sales pipeline management
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to think outside the box
- Superior attention to detail and excellence in execution
This role is offering a strong remuneration package that is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.