The Portsea Hotel is located on the Port Phillip Bay Coastline is the most picturesque hotel on the Mornington Peninsula. Having been recently renovated it is a destination venue known their commitment to quality and guest experience with an eye for detail and premium product.
As a key part of the brigade, you will be responsible for assisting in driving the restaurant operations and will be part of the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality and sustainability. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners for years to come, you will be pivotal in this process.
This is a remarkable opportunity. The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
The successful candidates will be exposed to all facets of the business and will gain valuable experience working in a premium restaurant environment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in a high volume environmnet
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- The authority to command respect
- High food standards in both taste and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-player skills and lead by example
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package relevant to the applicant’s experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com