Our client is changing the urban landscape with cutting edge and innovative design. With a portfolio that encompasses residential, mixed-use and commercial they are emerging leaders in the field of development.
Their company culture is built on open communication, obsession with quality and a desire to improve the environments in which they operate.
Focusing on the Salesforce and CRM aspects for their sales process you will be responsible for taking new developments to market, branding and sales strategies. The role will have a strong strategic focus and will also need clinical execution. Working hand in hand with the sales team you will be responsible for the delivery of a healthy sales pipeline through multiple channels.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent thinker who has exceptional time management skills and can work as part of a small team. They will be agile in their thinking with an open mind. They must be able to influence and lead people with a focus on the company culture as a whole.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce as an administrator
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, particularly in customising Data Extensions and data filtration is favourable
- The ability to build and customise custom objects, workflows, triggers, custom views, reports, dashboards, and other content items in Salesforce
- Manage data feeds and other integrations including web-to-lead and Zapier
- Ongoing data maintenance
- Help to drive database growth and management, the effective segmentation of the database, and help the marketing team to devise personalisation strategies
- Maintaining Salesforce in line with business requirements such as roles, security, profiles, permissions and data integrity
- Assist in onboarding and training all new Salesforce users within the business
- Measure the effectiveness of paid media advertising via UTM codes to identify the true source of the lead and track conversion to sale
- Build lead nurture journeys with Marketing Cloud.
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to the right candidate's experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org.