Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of leading beer, cider and spirits, and cool brand affiliations across the entertainment space.
We were engaged to find a great fit for the existing NSW team of Professional Purveyors.
As Brewery Representative of this company you will be responsible for all day-to-day account management including;
- Create, plan & manage your daily call cycle to ensure maximum output
- Balance your love between existing accounts and new business development
- Conduct customer tastings, bar shouts, events
- Most work done 9-5 but after hours will be required (and it's fun!)
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for meeting new people, exceptional customer care & their local community
- A love of learning and the passing on of education
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to constantly re-prioritise
- A mature demeanour and the ability to work solo
- Current NSW Drivers licence & a roadworthy, reliable vehicle
- Current working rights in Australia