Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of venue’s spread across some of Melbourne’s most landmark locations.
Their focus is on creating quality food and beverage destinations for their guests, with customer centricity at the core of day-to-day business.
As Sales and Events Manager, you take a leading role in defining, overseeing and managing the overall viability and financial success of the events, functions and weddings business within this iconic and recently refurbished venue.
You will lead a small team of event coordinators to ensure optimum guest and client satisfaction, as well as working cohesively with the operational team including the General Manager and Executive Chef.
The location of this venue strongly attracts a high volume of Wedding enquires coming into the warmer months so the group are looking for someone to capitalise on corporate events in the off-peak season.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous outbound and inbound venue sales management experience.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage profitability of events and achieve targets & KPI’s.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as lead and develop a team.
- Strong event management experience with Weddings favourable.
- A tenacious attitude to drive outbound sales.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
This role is a offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a base salary up to $90,000 – depending on the candidates level of experience, plus super, plus bonus incentives.
To learn more about this role, submit your application.