Hastings have been engaged to work with a premium, award-winning, luxury hospitality group with a varied and world-class portfolio of venues.
Boasting a number of achievements, to work with this tropical North Queensland premium brand is an opportunity not to be missed.
We are looking to identify our client’s next motivated and experienced Rooms Division Manager to join their rapidly growing hotel chain. As Rooms Division Manager, you will have strong leadership skills, a proven track record in increasing profit and the ability to lead your team from the front.
The right candidate will be responsible for rostering, setting targets, team performance, recruiting and training. You will be working closely with the Sales and Reservations departments to grow occupancy and revenue.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Proven experience in a 5-star luxury environment
- Strong communication skills both with your team and stakeholders
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- Strong leadership qualities
- Extremely good financial acumen
- Experience with various housekeeping metrics
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Current work rights within Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Holly Bannatyne via email@example.com