Hastings have been engaged to work with a premium, award-winning, luxury hospitality group with a varied and world-class portfolio of venues. They are renowned for delivering a level of service and experience that is hard to match.
We are looking to identify our client’s next enthusiastic Rooms Division Manager to join their rapidly growing hotel chain. As Rooms Division Manager, you will have strong leadership skills, a proven track record in increasing profit and the ability to lead your team from the front. We are on the lookout for a people-person who loves interaction with guests, running a busy team and has a unique ability to motivate others! If you are a Front Office Manager with the skills and desire to take a step up, please feel free to apply.
The right candidate will be responsible for rostering, setting targets, team performance, recruiting and training. You will be working closely with the Sales and Reservations departments to grow occupancy and revenue, as well as forming part of the leadership team within the hotel.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Proven experience in a 5-star luxury environment as either Rooms Division Manager or Front Office Manager
- An outgoing personality to compliment your experience
- A knack for hotel strategy and collaboration
- Strong leadership qualities
- High standards in all aspects of hotel management
- Experience with various housekeeping metrics
- High-level customer service and a passion for being the face of the hotel
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Cooke via email@example.com