We have partnered with an innovative and progressive company who are on the hunt for their next Restaurant Manager. Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of businesses and is widely recognised for their professional approach to business. Their venues offer unique concepts and premium food & beverage offerings to their respected communities.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the venue, with tasks including rostering, training, quality control and of course, customer service.
You will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process. This is not a business as usual role, rather the focus is continued improvement and product evolution.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager within a premium establishment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- A genuine passion for hospitality fuelling a hands on approach
This fantastic role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Max Heinz via email@example.com