Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group with several award winning restaurants throughout Australia.
Boasting a diverse and innovative portfolio of venues, they’ve rapidly gained a reputation as one of the more cutting-edge brands around. With ongoing growth projected for the group they're looking for senior management talent to join the group.
About the role:
In this role you’ll become the face of the venue of this, their flagship venue. You'll worked closely with group senior management to develop and maintain innovative service procedures and use you impeccable staff managment skills to further develop an award winning and tight knight FOH team.
To be successful in this role you’ll display the following;
- Minimum 2 years in restaurant management role
- Proven success within a hatted or Michelin starred restaurant
- A true passion for customer services and building rapport with patrons
- A high level of organisation
- Strong business acumen
- Impeccable attention to detail
This is a fantastic role with a highly desirable employer and won’t be available for long. Please click apply now or forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org