Established venue in the heart of Melbourne, exceptional service, and ability to create unforgettable experiences, this restaurant is one of Melbourne's best. Focused on creating a supportive team environment, the company provides a culture that will allow you to build a prosperous career in the hospitality industry.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this busy centrally located restaurant, with tasks including rostering, training, quality control and of course, customer service.
You will utilise your premium service background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process. This is not a business as usual role, rather the focus is continued improvement and product evolution. You will be the face of the business.
As Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have experience as a hands-on leader who has the ability to influence a positive workplace culture
- Oversee all day-to-day operations including shift management, cash and stock handling, sales targets and overall presentation
- Be responsible for all recruitment, onboarding and staff development
- Have experience in rostering and approving timesheets accordingly
- Implement processes and standards to ensure all front of house operations run effectively and seamlessly
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standard
- Build a strong rapport with all guests and clients
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager within a premium establishment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial awareness especially in regard to COGs and Labour
- Above all, a genuine passion for hospitality
This fantastic role is offering a highly attractive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kerryn Davies via email@example.com