Hastings have been engaged to work with a premium, award-winning, luxury hospitality group with a varied and world-class portfolio of venues. Their latest and most exciting project will be the opening of this stunning new Italian restaurant.
Showcasing an inventive and fresh take on classic Italian cuisine, this beautifully situated restaurant will quickly become a market leader.
Our client has engaged us to identify their next ambitious and experienced Restaurant Manager to lead and inspire a dedicated team of hospitality professionals as they change the local dining scene.
As Restaurant Manager of this venue you will be responsible for all day to day operations including staff management, training, hiring as well as delivering high quality service to compliment the fine-dining menu. You will have sound knowledge of Italian cuisine and proficient wine experience. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group, with career development being a major focus.
A tropical North Queensland location partnered with premium brand is an opportunity not to be missed.
To be considered for this venue you will have:
- Proven experience as Restaurant Manager within a high-end Italian establishment
- A sound understanding of the operational aspects of running a F&B driven hospitality business.
- Genuine passion for the industry and enthusiasm for being part of a new and exciting destination venue
- Strong leadership qualities
- High-level customer service tailored to a discerning clientele
- Current work rights within Australia
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super plus tips
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Holly Bannatyne via firstname.lastname@example.org