Our client is at the upper echelon of the fast-casual space and dining experiences. Their customer service model, coupled with a food offering that guarantees repeat happy diners, makes this brand a true leader and one you’ll be proud to work for. With significant projected brand growth nationally, now is the time to jump on board and make your mark in the QSR world.
As Restaurant Manager of this soon to be launched venue, your energy and enthusiasm to go the extra mile for your customers and your staff, will shine through daily. This position requires a true leader in their field with an innate ability to multitask and make quick decisions for the betterment of the business.
These roles don’t come around often, you will be the foundation in driving company culture and excellence with the ability to move into a cluster management role inevitable.
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Previous Restaurant Management experience within a high volume and fast paced venue
- Excellent people management skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- P&L management and exposure with the ability to work to set venue KPI’s
- Availability for an immediate start and the ability to travel overseas from July for 6 weeks
The role is offering an attractive base salary of $70,000 plus super, with a 6 week all inclusive overseas training package.
To find out more about the role, submit your CV or contact Connell on (02) 9361 0979 for more information.