Founded in 2018 by chef Tristan Rosier, Arthur has quickly become a favourite with Surry Hills locals and visiting foodies alike. Known for championing only the best in Australian produce, Arthur has developed a reputation for an unpretentious yet world-class dining experience. Having made some innovative changes throughout recent months, the owners are now looking for an equally forward-thinking management professional to take the reins and oversee all FOH operations.
In this role, you'll take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations at Arthur. You'll function as the face of the venue, overseeing all reservations and enquiries as well as maintaining and building relationships within the local community. You'll manage a small yet passionate team, including all recruitment and training as well as managing budgets and investigating new areas of revenue.
To be successful in gaining this role, you'll demonstrate the following;
- Minimum of two years experience in a hatted restaurant at a management level.
- Dealing with customers and supplier enquiries, complaints etc via telephone and email.
- Staff rostering, training and recruitment
- Capable and comfortable with making decisions in real-time and the ability to think autonomously.
- Confident knowledge of Australian produce and beverages.
- Curating wine list and beverage packages (ideally)
- Professional level of communication with all stakeholders, customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.