Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group with several award-winning restaurants throughout Sydney. Known for stunning venues, innovation and creating unique experiences for their guests and employees alike. With ongoing growth projected for the group they're looking for senior management talent to take the reins of their highly successful eastern beaches bar/restaurant.
About the role:
You will be the welcoming face of their newest Restaurant and will be working closely with group senior management and a creative head chef to develop and implement innovative procedures. You will be given the opportunity to further develop an award winning and tight knight FOH team, continuing a focus on guest recognition and exceeding expectations.
To be successful in this role you will be able to display the following;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a restaurant management role
- Proven success within a hatted or Michelin starred restaurant
- Efficient management of FOH operations
- Developed business acumen
- Great personal presentation and impeccable attention to detail
- A true passion for customer experience
This role is offering a very attractive package comprised of a strong base salary as well as amazing KPI incentives.
To learn more, please submit your resumé, or contact Max via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who have full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.