Since opening their first restaurant in 2012, our client has been at the forefront of Australia's dining scene. With three hatted venues in their portfolio and another highly anticipated restaurant opening in the coming weeks our client is on the hunt for an experienced and passionate professional to joing their reservations team.
About the role:
The Reservations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing reservations, enquiries and cancellations across multiple venues in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, and quoting available packages to maximise seating revenue according to restaurant standards. This position must also be able to answer questions, provide information about our menus, and research surrounding businesses to send out marketing material and generate business.
The successful applicants will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in coordinating and managing functions / reservations
- Have extensive experience with hospitality reservation systems
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and willing to go the extra mile to make our customers' experience a memorable one
- Demonstrate a professional, upbeat and friendly personality
- Display a high level of attention to detail, initiative and a drive to complete tasks to the highest standard
- Have well-developed communication skills, with the ability to relate well to a large and diverse group of employees.