Our client is a rapidly expanding, diverse and innovative scale-up in the QSR industry with sights set on expanding across Asia. Operating across multiple regions currently, this role will form part of the senior leadership team driving their product into new markets.
This is a great opportunity to join forces with a global movement in food sustainability, and truly make an impact in the industry and world around you.
As the Regional QSR lead, your role will be focused on a multitude of responsibilities including business development, building key partnerships and relationships, identifying site, negotiating tenancy deals and developing supply chain & logistics.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A considerable background in business development for FCMG products, building brand awareness and securing partnership deals
- Thorough understanding of working with QSR companies in the APAC region and a proven track record of success
- A motivated and driven mentality to achieve and exceed targets and work in a close-knit team
- Strong leadership qualities the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated cultural awareness and sensitivity across various markets in the region
- An interest in sustainability and wellness is essential
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus incentives, totalling around $300,000SGD.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Annie Kingston via email@example.com