Our client continues to forge ahead even in these difficult times. They own and operate a diverse portfolio of businesses that operate nationally, offering a complementary suite of services united by a central food and beverage offering located in Victoria.
Included in these offerings are two separate FMCG business units which have both wholesale and retail markets.
We are seeking to employ a Senior Procurement Officer to drive the projects & program management of key supply chain initiatives across centralised operations and supply chain functions. This role will require you to be the conduit across all business units and to create the heartbeat of the entire operation, bringing together all revenue streams and exhibiting clear and precise planning skills as well as strong commercial acumen.
As the Procurement Manager you will:
- Oversee supplier contracts and production updates
- Have accountability and responsibility for all stock movements within the business
- Lead project management including a systems and capability review to ensure continuous improvement and benefit within the businesses
- Assess the feasibility of automation of processes and introduction of new systems including TMS and upgrades within SAP
- Maintain continuity across the business and be the conduit across logistics, manufacturing, and operations through effective stakeholder management
- Implement key business planning processes to foster a continuous improvement mindset and process improvements/efficiencies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in buying, sourcing and procurement fields
- A desire to adapt & learn in a dynamic environment with constant additions of new SKU’s to the business.
- “Hands-on” attitude with impeccable attention to details
- The ability to work efficiently autonomously or as part of a small team in a busy office environment
- Critical thinking and the ability to think outside of the box
- Demonstrated success in coordinating and project managing teams through transformations
- A passion for systems, processes and continuous improvement
- Experience in managing perishable stock and audit requirements in a similar role in the Hospitality or Catering industry
- Used systems such as SAP, MDO, Rufus, Forum and Microsoft Platforms
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
This role is offering a strong remuneration package based on candidate experience.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via email@example.com