Our client is one that you will be proud to work for and sits at the pinnacle of the hospitality sector in Brisbane
This large-format venue located in Brisbane is experiencing high volumes of trade due to its prime location and product offerings. As such, we are seeking a passionate and motivated Pizzaiola to assist in its rapid growth.
Their focus is on creating quality food and beverage destinations for their guests, with customer-centricity at the core of the day-to-day business.
As a key part of the brigade, you will be responsible for driving the restaurant operations and will lead the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality and sustainability. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners for years to come, you will be pivotal in this process.
This is a remarkable opportunity. The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
The successful candidate will be exposed to all facets of the business and will gain valuable experience working in a premium restaurant environment
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Senior pizzaiola in a large format, premium venue
- Must have a positive and can-do attitude
- Strong management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Wood-fired pizza oven experience
- Hand stretching experience
- Ability to lead a team to produce high quality and consistent pizzas
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable presentation and hygiene standards
- Flexible availability, with full availability on weekends and holidays
- Must have full Australian working rights
- Immediate start!
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org