Our client owns and operates hotels, restaurants, pubs and bars across Melbourne. Known for their commitment to team development and training, they are a recognised employer of choice.
Working closely with the COO, this role will focus on two key functions within the business; the active management of payroll across the group from head office to frontline staff across the portfolio.
In summary, this position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all aspects of a weekly, monthly and annual payroll, and the related human resources administrative duties, for all employees within the company and its associate entities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience managing payroll within a hospitality business
- An analytical approach to reviewing data to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Passion for administrative tasks and obsession for detail
- General HR background with knowledge of contract development, visa processing and on-boarding
- Sound understanding of all relative awards, taxation, Fair Work, NES and all other legislation associated with payroll
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- Training and development delivery to venues on payroll related items ie. Time Target
- Understanding of immigration and visa restrictions for workers
- Track record in project management
This role offers a salary of circa $80,000 plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com