Our client owns and operates hotels, restaurants, pubs and bars across Sydney. Their portfolio of businesses is diverse and offers significant exposure to myriad tasks.
Working closely with the Group General Manager, this role will focus on two key functions within the business; the active management of payroll across the group and accounts administration.
In summary, this position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all aspects of a weekly, monthly and annual payroll, and general accounting or office administration tasks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience managing payroll within a hospitality business
- An analytical approach to reviewing data to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Passion for administrative tasks and obsession for detail
- Sound understanding of all relative awards, taxation, Fair Work, NES and all other legislation associated with payroll
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- Track record in project management
This role offers a salary of circa $70,000 plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Max Heinz via firstname.lastname@example.org