Our client is focused on delivering the best food and beverage businesses in the country, and therefore wants to work with the most creative, passionate people within the hospitality industry.
Their incredible property spans multiple spaces, each designed to deliver the new standard in dining experiences for their discerning clientele.
As pastry Sous Chef , you would be responsible for leading the team of pastry cooks and attendants while ensuring the high standards and the quality of the finished product is met.
The pastry Sous Chef should possess the ability to create and nurture a cohesive team while demonstrating organisational, planning mentoring and coaching skills, where the majority of the product is made in house.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years experience as a pastry Sous Chef in a large premium venue
- Strong knowledge of industry trends
- Desire for professional growth
- High food standards in taste and presentation
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player and lead by example
- Full Australian Working rights with no limitation on hours
This role is offering a very strong remuneration with base salary up to $72,000 plus superannuation, for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com