Our client is an industry leader in the hospitality sector, with an international footprint spanning several service environments. Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking a highly experienced, commercially savvy food and beverage professional to lead a national portfolio of sites.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leadership, performance & support of up to 6 Site Managers
- Accountability for business unit financial performance
- Compliance with all relevant external authorities
- Successful execution of group promotions and initiatives
- High level stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive multi-site management experience in premium food and beverage environments, preferably within luxury operations
- Executive level financial acumen
- Proven ability to successfully lead and influence a geographically diverse range of people to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Current working rights in Australia
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with excellent base salary for the right candidate. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via firstname.lastname@example.org