Our client operates multiple high-profile venues in Victoria, with a focus on delivering premium offerings to their clientele.
With a diverse suite of asset classes across multiple channels of the hospitality industry, they are an inspiring and innovative company experiencing growth across the sector.
An exciting opportunity based in Melbourne which will see the right candidate manage a diverse portfolio of businesses in the hospitality sector. The role will see you creating strategies/ideas focused on the production and execution of imaginative events. Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as creating content for digital and print mediums.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in complex stakeholder manager
- Ability to multi-task across different brands and channels
- Proven experience in project management, multi-channel marketing, PR
- Manage budgets, track ROI and report on expenditure
- Exceptional time management skills and be detail orientated
- Experience in a large hospitality group or creative brand agency
- A significant market awareness locally, nationally and internationally
- A passion for planning, managing and delivering premium events
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Phil Gannon via firstname.lastname@example.org