Our client is one that you will be proud to work for, with a portfolio of world-class accommodation businesses spanning Australia and the world.
We were engaged to identify their next ambitious IT Manager to plan, develop and deliver the all system and technological strategies throughout this world-class business.
As the IT Manager you will:
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the technology infrastructure and systems are highly secure
- Company’s IT process is followed & compliant
- Take care of the maintenance of high-reliability IT systems, services, and support
- Work closely with partners and external vendors
- Management of the server room and ensuring all Physical security is in place
- Work closely with the Hotel management team to ensure all IT requirements are met
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive group that believes in creating a tailored, modern offering for their guests. The company is continually expanding, they believe in investing in talent and offer ongoing career development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Hospitality experience highly preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and solutions focused approach
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Current full working rights in Australia
This role is offering a strong remuneration package, comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with relocation support where required.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Kara via firstname.lastname@example.org