Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group operating a large number of diverse operations across the country. Delivering a range of innovative service solutions this company has created a reputation for excellence in its field.
As the Head of HR for this large operation, you will be required to drive the strategy and people experience end to end. This will include a strong focus on succession planning and talent strategy as well as a strong understanding of both ER and IR.
The position will require a seasoned professional with the ability to efficiently assess staff performance, and make positive change where necessary while driving and developing the overall team.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to manage a diverse range of operations simultaneously
- High-level organisational skills and time management
- Big picture thinking underpinned by a strategic and structured approach
- Expert knowledge of HR legislation and market trends
- A thorough understanding and execution strategy for large scale events