Camden Valley Inn is one of the best in the market, a tight-knight team with multiple dining experiences in the one venue. The Camden Valley Inn offers a contemporary, seasonal menu which will provide you with access to some of Australia's most exciting produce, as well as the opportunity to work with a group of chefs from all walks of life.
Their incredible newly renovated property in the scenic Camden Valley area, spans multiple outlets, each designed to deliver the new standard in dining for their discerning clientele.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the venue. The team at Camden Valley Inn strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Pastry Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation
- Experience executing events, both sit-down and stand-up
- Proven experience of delivering a similar level of excellence in patisserie
- The ability to build a team that is focused on process, product and the pursuit of perfection
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary of $75,000 plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com