Our client sits firmly in the premium end of the restaurant market, having served impeccable food and beverage to its discerning clientele for a number of years.
The picturesque surroundings, award-winning food, and an unwavering focus on customer experience keep this venue atop the hit list of dining destinations longer than most of its competitors.
As the Head Chef you will be responsible for leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
The role will allow you to play a part in menu development and further develop your skills in modern Australian Cuisine. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your management and business skills, leading to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Senior Sous or Head Chef within a premium dining establishment
- Genuine understanding of local and native produce
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A proven track record in building teams focused on process and product
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structure and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary with the expectation of strong tips when the restaurant is trading.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Jeremy Fenech via firstname.lastname@example.org