Our client is one that you will be proud to work for and sits at the pinnacle of the hospitality sector in Queensland.
This large-format venue located in Brisbane is experiencing high volumes of trade due to its prime location and product offerings. As such, we are seeking a passionate and motivated Head Chef to assist in its new Modern Asian restaurant concept.
Their focus is on creating quality food and beverage destinations for their guests, with customer-centricity at the core of the day-to-day business.
We are not seeking a traditional Asian cuisine chef, we want to speak with the new breed; an individual who challenges the perceptions of the quality and creativity that is achievable in Contemporary Asian cuisine.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for building and leading the team while focussing on a quality product. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains attractive for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
This role will allow you to play a part in menu development and further develop your skills within a modern, forward-thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary skills, management and business skills which will lead to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within Contemporary Asian cuisine
- Experience in Thai and Vietnamese cuisine will be highly considered
- The ability to build a team and culture that is focused on creativity, quality and product
- Experience in a hatted restaurant or awarded venues locally or internationally
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- Genuine enthusiasm and creative thinking for working in a new business
- Experience within a high volume, premium restaurant environment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package based on experience and skill-set for the right candidate
To learn more about this role, submit your application, or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com.