Our client is focused on delivering the best modern Asian restaurant in the country, and therefore wants to work with the most creative, passionate chefs within the industry.
The new property is designed to deliver a new level of Asian Fusion for their discerning clientele.
We are not seeking a traditional Asian cuisine chef, we want to speak with the new breed; an individual who challenges the perceptions of the quality and creativity that is achievable in modern Asian Fusion cuisine.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for leading the team in and out of service, upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for local and destination diners, for years to come, and you will be pivotal in this process.
This role will allow you to play a part in menu development and further develop your skills within a modern, forward-thinking hospitality group. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your culinary skills, management and business skills which will lead to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation within Contemporary Asian cuisine
- The ability to build a team and culture that is focused on creativity, quality and product
- Experience in awarded restaurants and dining groups locally or internationally
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- Genuine enthusiasm and creative thinking for working in a new business
- Experience within a high volume, premium restaurant environment
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary plus superannuation as well as other benefits.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via firstname.lastname@example.org.