A recently opened multi-bar & dining concept in the heart of Melbourne has recently been renovated in an iconic former bank building.
Our client realises the importance to remain ahead with local food trends, as determined by the local diverse demographic.
The multi-bar & dining concept will be always striving to remain ahead with local food trends, and as such are now on the hunt for a dynamic and creative Head Chef to lead the dedicated kitchen brigade.
This is a true leadership role, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike. In addition to being accountable for delivering great, consistent food with excellent financial returns, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
It is anticipated the food offering will have a focus on local produce used in an elevated and approachable manner, with a strong nod to classics and a grill section. Similarly, the beverage menu also pays homage to Victorian producers as well as an interesting mix of accessible and eclectic choices, alongside 12 independent taps with good rotation.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Sous or Head Chef within a premium high-volume establishment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with excellent communication skills and an unquenchable desire for divine food
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- New restaurant opening experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- A high sense of self-discipline with the ability to multitask
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super pending experience.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com