Our client is one of the best in the market and is very well known in the Queensland dining scene, with multiple award-winning venues.
This diverse venue is experiencing high volumes of trade due to its prime location and product offerings. As such, we are seeking a passionate and motivated Head Chef to assist in taking the restaurant to the next level.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for driving the kitchen operations, motivating you colleagues and product development. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination of choice for locals and tourists for years to come, and this role will be pivotal in this process.
The team strives to be the best in every aspect of its operation, providing a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for both colleagues and customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Head Chef in a large format, premium venue
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage agile teams
- High food standards in both taste and presentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and food cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team-player skills and lead by example
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package, with excellent base salary for the right candidate. The remuneration will reflect your skills and the level of experience you can bring to the kitchen team.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com