Our client is focused on delivering the best food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner.
Their property is located in the heart of Perth’s CBD and you will be working as part of a kitchen team who love what they do.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the venue. The team of this prestigious Group strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation
- The ability to build a team that is focused on process and product
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A desire to be a true leader within the industry
- Flexible availability, with weekends and holidays preferred
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- A passion & love for food and creativity
- Full Australian working rights
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com