Our client is focused on delivering the best food and beverage offerings in a modern and fun manner.
Their property is located in an idyllic location and you will be working as part of a kitchen team who love what they do.
This is a true leadership role, requiring you to set the food culture for the venue. The team at this restaurant strives to be the best in every aspect of their operation, delivering a positive, inclusive and welcoming culture for colleagues and customers alike.
As the Head Chef of this esteemed establishment, you will be accountable for delivering great, consistent food while maintaining a strong focus on variable cost control. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing your team to ensure their ability matches your expectations.
The culinary offering will have a focus on local produce and sustainability. As the leader of the culinary program you will work closely with the General Manager to continue the already stellar performance of the venue.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Sous or Head Chef within a premium high-volume establishment
- A positive and solutions-focused approach with the desire to build great teams
- An open communication style with the ability to inspire those working around you
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- The aptitude to build a team that is focused on process and product
- Insight to review operational performance and the know-how to make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super, along with relocation support where required.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Bernard Dempsey via email@example.com