Our client is focused on delivering high quality food and beverage driven by excellent service, therefore they seek to work with the most creative, passionate people within the hospitality industry.
Their portfolio of venues span the country, with an impressive array of food and beverage outlets catering to multiple different consumer segments.
In this position, you will be charged with leading a strong kitchen team to improve all aspects of the business. The position will include the creation of innovative and clientele focused menus, the management of all financial aspects of the kitchen and kitchen compliance.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Creativity around menu development
- Experience as A Head Chef in busy operation
- The ability to build and lead a team that is focused on process and product
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structured and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with European and contemporary Australian cuisine
- Knowledge of open coal rotisserie pit not essential but is preferred
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package and a great opportunity to work within an awesome hospitality group.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Brenton via email@example.com