Our client owns a diverse portfolio of venues spanning the country and is currently undergoing a significant period of growth.
As the group has consolidated, a raft of new systems has been implemented to improve efficiency across the business, thus creating a new role within the organisation.
This role will focus on processes and systems including, but not limited to rostering, payroll, compliance, ordering, stock-taking, IT, invoicing and cost control. The primary objective is to implement universal best-practice across the group, ensuring procedural compliance across venue management, head office and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in complex systems management across multiple sites
- Financial acumen relevant to accounting processes and programs such as MYOB
- Ability to train and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- A passion for procedure and consistency
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com