Our client is a well-known and highly regarded hospitality group operating a large number of diverse operations across the country. Boasting an enviable portfolio of venues, they have rapidly gained a reputation as a true employer of choice due to their strong people focus.
As the Group Operations Manager you will focus on the integration of new assets into the business, ensuring that established company procedures are embedded promptly.
The position will require a seasoned professional with the ability to efficiently assess venue performance, and make positive change where necessary while providing ongoing feedback to the broader senior leadership team.
- General Manager or Group level experience within a multi-channel hospitality operation
- The ability to manage a diverse range of operations simultaneously
- High level financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- Big picture thinking underpinned by a strategic and structured approach
- Exemplary market awareness and trend analysis relevant to F&B, retail, gaming and marketing
- A thorough understanding and execution strategy for large scale conferencing