Our client operates multiple high-profile venues in Melbourne, with a focus on delivering premium offerings to their clientele.
With a diverse suite of brands across multiple sites, they are an inspiring and innovative company experiencing growth across the sector.
This is an exciting opportunity based in Melbourne which will see the right candidate manage a diverse portfolio of brands, each with their own target market and product focus.
The role will see you creating strategies/ideas focused on the production and execution of imaginative events. You will be responsible for building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as working with PR, Digital and Creative Agencies to further evolve the marketing program.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in complex stakeholder manager
- Ability to multi-task across different brands and channels
- Proven experience in project management, multi-channel marketing, PR
- Manage budgets, track ROI and report on expenditure
- Exceptional time management skills and be detail orientated
- Experience in a large hospitality group or creative brand agency
- Significant market awareness locally, nationally and internationally
- A passion for planning, managing and delivering premium events
This role is offering a strong remuneration package relevant to candidate experience as well as a strong benefits package.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com