Our client operates multiple venues across Perth, with a focus on delivering premium offerings to their clientele.
Based in the heart of the CBD, roles like this rarely come to market. The group is currently experiencing growth and is looking to further evolve the brand message in order to stay relevant in a competitive market.
As the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the full scope of activity relating to the brand, including events, PR, weekly & daily promotions, strategic partnerships and the local area marketing program.
This is both a strategic and operational role, requiring you to work closely with the Group Operations Manager to set the direction then execute the relevant activity across all revenue channels.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Marketing Manager within a premium hospitality business
- Complete understanding of digital marketing channels
- Exposure to managing PR activity directly or through an agency
- A creative mind with a desire to deliver new and exciting marketing activity
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of a generous base salary plus super.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Connell via firstname.lastname@example.org