Our client is one of the best in the market, with multiple restaurants spanning South East Asia. Their approach to staff development, training, process and procedure is widely recognised and they are a true employer of choice.
Their continued expansion has created an opportunity in one of their flagship brands based in Singapore.
As the Group Head Chef you will be responsible for leading the teams in and out of service while upholding the company’s focus on quality. The business is continually evolving to ensure it remains a destination for its loyal patrons, and this role is pivotal in securing long term success.
The role will allow you to play a part menu development and further develop your skills in modern Italian cuisine. You will be provided with significant training in the business, focusing on developing your management and business skills, leading to larger career opportunities in the future.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Experience as a Group Head Chef overseeing multiple venues
- Genuine understanding of modern Italian cuisine
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A proven track record in building teams focused on process and product
- The ability to review operational performance and make improvements where necessary
- Strong financial acumen relevant to labour and cost control
- A highly structure and organised approach, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
This role is offering a very strong remuneration package comprised of an excellent base salary with the expectation of strong tips when the restaurant is trading.
To learn more about this role, submit your application or contact Luke Butler via email@example.com
Hastings EA License C1920122473