Our client is widely recognised as one of the best restaurant groups in Australia, with a stable of hatted restaurants sitting amongst the world's best. Their expansion has opened up an opportunity to lead their QLD operations across new openings and growth.
As General Manager you will be responsible for driving operations teams to execute with the highest standards across service, product and commercial outcomes.
Opening new restaurants, developing teams and maintaining existing operations, while seeking additional opportunities in new sites, will form the primary focus of this role.
It is a true senior leadership opportunity, working closely with owners and the COO to ensure outcomes are achieved.
The successful candidate must possess;
- Extensive experience in premium hatted dining environments without exception. This is mandatory.
- Expert knowledge of food & beverage trends, industry standards, and best practices.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to deliver exceptional results.
- Strong financial acumen, with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- A passion for creating memorable guest experiences through exceptional food & beverage offerings.
- A love of mentorship, staff development and being the champion of company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, MBA, or similar education preferred, but not essential.
This role offers an exceptional remuneration package, commensurate to the candidate’s experience. To learn more about this role submit your application or contact Luke Butler via firstname.lastname@example.org