Hastings has formed a retained partnership with an entrepreneurial business, that continues to forge ahead even in these difficult times. Our client owns a diverse portfolio of businesses covering three states, offering a complementary suite of services united by a central food and beverage offering.
This is not a traditional hospitality business, rather each site is comprised of multiple independent revenue streams. As the Group General Manager you will be responsible for wearing many hats, ensuring team development, sales, marketing, events and guest experience, operate at a premium.
We are open to speaking with applicants who hail from dynamic leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within any premium hospitality centric environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in complex service management across multiple sites
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- An entrepreneurial approach with an innate ability to capitalise on opportunity
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Expert computer skills primarily across Word, Excel and Outlook
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, please apply below.