Hastings is working with one of Sydney's leading hospitality groups to identify a Operations Director for their expanding business. Our client owns a portfolio of premium venues with multiple revenue channels and continued growth, even in this market.
As the Operations Director you will work closely with the Board of Directors and broader senior leadership ream, ensuring team development, sales, marketing, events and guest experience, operate at a premium.
We are open to speaking with applicants with experience in multi-site leadership positions that demand a diverse skillset, from within premium on-premise environments.
Given the specialisation of this role, we encourage all applicants to thoroughly read and understand the candidate profile we are seeking.
To be considered for this position, applicants will have:
- Vast experience in multi-site roles covering premium operations comprised of restaurants, cafes, events and bars
- Exceptional commercial acumen and proven track record managing teams in excess of 500 people
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for exceeding guest expectations
- The desire to be hands on, leading teams for the front
This role is offering a strong remuneration package which is wholly dependent on the experience of the applicant.
To learn more about this role, please apply below.